Can you believe it?
We are into our last week of Wildness with the #30DAYSWILD Challenges... Don't worry, they still continue right through to the end of June with @thewildlifetrusts
If you're joining from home, our final Random Acts of Wildness are.
- Write a Wild Poem
- Pick up Litter
- Map your local Wildlife – Draw a map, mark where you see signs of wildlife
- Race for a rainbow – Race friends to find something from every colour in the rainbow
- Switch off to tune on – Have a Tech free day
- Draw a Wild landscape – Can you use your imagination?
- Design and build a Wild home – Bug hotel, Bird box, Frog Sanctuary, Hedgehog hideout. What can you make?
- Decorate with a wild mobile – Use twigs, string, leaves, paper to make a mobile
- Meditate in the Wild – Take time for yourself in the wild, feel the stresses melt away.
Some late entries from last week that missed the publishing deadline and some new photos from Zoe over the weekend.
Miss Murphy's class were getting up close with nature during their art lessons and took some amazing photos of the wildlife in their patio.
Zoe was out on the green again, searching for bugs and she also found some baby conkers that had been knocked from the tree
Leah made a factfile of her two favourite animals.
13M let their butterflies go, one didn't want to leave...